In today’s world, everyone searches for the advantages of becoming rich by passive income. Along with studying the main subject, you must know about content marketing, email marketing, social marketing and so on. In addition to SEO programs, online marketing programs, you get advantages of achieving more knowledge on content creation, making reports and doing analysis etc. But why would everyone like to hire white label SEO resellers? What are the advantages of hiring them?
What is White Label SEO?
The combination of two ideas- private labelling or white labelling and SEO. Private labelling or white labelling means providing services of one brand which is produced or serviced by another brand. The changes or difference that is made to any content or website by growing organic search traffic is SEO. As a result, white label SEO also known as private label SEO or SEO reselling is selling any agency under any brand by offering SEO services to the clients.
What do SEO partnerships do?
The handling of any work depends on the supplier you choose. SEO services are fulfilled by the way the provider and your agency together work depending on the supplier and partnerships you choose. SEO partnerships manage work in many ways:
- Client relationship by managing account: Sometimes, you discuss with the white label agency regarding your problem and whenever you face any problem with the client, the white label agency comes forward to face the problem and handles all the SEO deliveries and SEO campaigns optimizations. On your behalf, the white label agency interacts with the clients and in this way you can maintain a proper balance with the clients by managing your account.
- Sales enablement: Sometimes, your client may like to explore SEO by growing marketing search traffic but you cannot guarantee to sell SEO services to them. In such cases, a white label agency comes forward to help you out. The supplier will provide you with everything branded in your name with pitch decks, case studies, market research and enables you to close sales.
What does white label SEO provide?
The different SEO philosophies depend on different SEO companies and the decision regarding their works with the clients.
- Reporting Dashboard: Reporting dashboard is very much essential for an agency to update the clients with the campaign when they need it. An agency should have access 24*7 to the SEO reporting dashboard.
- SEO Campaign Roadmap: When you choose SEO services, your SEO supplier should provide you with an SEO roadmap. The roadmap explains to you the SEO strategies, how it is going and so on.
- On-site (On-page) optimization: On-page optimization consists of crawl ability optimization, title tags and H1s etc.
- Off-site (Off-page) optimization: Off-site optimization consists of promotion and contacting other blogs or web sources to grasp the value of your content. One important way to build contacts is link acquisition or link building.
- Content Creation: SEO agencies can add additional content to the pages that can help search visibility. Website content includes slideshows, custom graphics, white papers, e-books, blogs, polls, videos etc. Each white label SEOagency provides content in different ways but makes sure they offer a wide range of options.